dimanche 6 novembre 2011

LOVE IS THE MESSAGE - DJ SEB DE ROUEN - DIM 06 NOVEMBRE 22H

Donnie - Do You Know? (DFA Remix)
The Martinez Brothers - Broke In The BX
Mr. V - Jus Dance (Quentin Harris Re-Production)
Chez Damier - Sometimes I Feel Like
Mood II Swing - Do It Your Way (Original Mix)
Shimma - Heartache (Original Mix)
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (MKTL & PolyRhythm Bootleg)
Fanatix & Assurance - I Trust You (Psalms 143) (DJ Spen Organ Xtra)
Marco Fracasso ft Jaidene Veda - Nature Boy (Straight Deep Mix)
Kenny Dope pres. House Syndicate - Jam The Mace (K-Dope Tek Remix)
Elz & Elise - Soul Power (MKTL Club Mix)
Detroit Experiment - Think Twice (Henrik Schwarz Remix)
Agape ft Nadia Harris - I & I (Kaje Trackheadz inst)
DJ Spen pres. Marc Evans & N'Dinga Gaba - My Heart Remembers (N'Dinga's Main Mix)
Mary J. Blige - PMS (Quentin Harris Remix)
Shota Ft Shana - I'm Taking You Home
Eltonnick ft Shota - Imizamo Yami
Labels Unfriendly - Piano
Bibi pres. - Got It Dub
KC Flight - Let's Get Jazzy
House of Gypsies - Sume Sigh Say (MAW)
Sun, Sun, Sun - Curious (Instrumental)
Sun, Sun, Sun - Curious (Vocal Mix)

Aucun commentaire:

LISTEN GARAGEMANIA