Part 1 - Fred De La House In The Mix
Salsoul orchestra - it's good for the soul
Traincha - the look of love
Esther phillips - what a difference a day makes
Louie austen - glamour girl
Rae & christian ft bobby womack - get a life
Jake island ft alec sun drae - do it like this ( pete dafeet remix )
Roisin murphy - overpowered
Louie austen - as long as i have a song
Jon lucien - would you believe in me
Muzzaik ft zaida - work it ( ricky inch remix )
Bah samba ft fatback band - let the drums speak ( phil asher remix )
Fantastic plastic machine - whistle song ( grant nelson club mix )
Part 2 - Yan Parker In The Mix
Ashley Beedle Presents The London Heavy Disco Revue - The Balloon Room
DJ Meme - Chanson du Soleil (Rough Mix)
Dimitri From Tokyo aka Dimitri From Paris - I Rob To Dance
Donna Summer - I Feel Love ( Dj Meme Bootleg Re-Edit)
William Rosario Presents The Soul Experience - Sunday Service (Celebrate)
Rythm Heritage - Blockbuster (Bibi Re-Edit)
Bibi Presents Malou Beauvoir - Got To Believe (Unrealased Mix)
Sylvester - Mighty Real (Dub)
Michael Jackson - Much Too Soon
Stevie Wonder - Do I Do (U-Tern Disco Edit)
Yo ! Yan et Fred de la House !
DJ Meme - Chanson du Soleil (Rough Mix)
Dimitri From Tokyo aka Dimitri From Paris - I Rob To Dance
Donna Summer - I Feel Love ( Dj Meme Bootleg Re-Edit)
William Rosario Presents The Soul Experience - Sunday Service (Celebrate)
Rythm Heritage - Blockbuster (Bibi Re-Edit)
Bibi Presents Malou Beauvoir - Got To Believe (Unrealased Mix)
Sylvester - Mighty Real (Dub)
Michael Jackson - Much Too Soon
Stevie Wonder - Do I Do (U-Tern Disco Edit)
Yo ! Yan et Fred de la House !


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire